Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

What Time Is It Mr.Wolf

When I was in Camden Market on my fourth day in London the first thing that caught my eye was a a pocket watch hanging at one of the stands. As soon as I saw it I knew that I needed a pocket watch. At first I wanted one to wear as a necklace but knew that I had to make sure I bought the right one. At this point I thought it was a pretty original idea to buy a pocket watch but once I kept walking I noticed that about every 5th stand was selling pocket watches. Some were really cheesy though, with pictures of the London Bridge on them etc. 
I wanted a real vintage one!
  I found this one beautiful 18K gold one but the price was not right. Especially since I was buying it for fun I was not interested in spending much on it. 
Anyways after checking out all the pocket watches of the market I made my decision. Once I purchased it I decided that I liked it as a pocket watch and as cool as it would be as a necklace I think ill keep it the way it is.

These are different pocket watch photos that I like:

http://allysoninwonderland.typepad.com/allysoninwonderland/2010/06/index.html

http://mistermort.typepad.com/mister_mort/2010/02/a-serious-man-in-his-waistcoat-bowtie-fedora-pocket-watch.html



My pocket watch and how I like to wear it:



No comments:

Post a Comment