Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

London Day 5

This morning I decided that I deserved some sleep. Once I awoke I dealt with some errands regarding getting Jordian Dinar. I decided that I wanted to try and make it down to the Textile museum since it was going to be closed on Sunday. Unfortunately I was a little too late. This being the case I decided to explore the neighborhood I was in. I ended up stumbling upon the Borough Market. It was a food market and things were starting to close up but I was able to get a good feel of the place. A lot of seafood! Seeing all this I began to get hungry. I saw this cute fish and chips store open and I decided that it would only be appropriate to have fish and chips at such a time. I told the man that it was my first time getting fish a chips ( a lie but first time in London and from a fish market) and asked him to order me what he thought was the best. After waiting about 7 minutes it was ready. It was probably the best fish and chips I had ever had! There was definitely enough for two people but I was very happy with my decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment