Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Montpellier, France

A friend of mine is learning French in Montpellier this summer and she was my traveling buddy for my tour of the French Riviera. 
While I was there I visited the main attractions. The historical center, the college bar, the beach, the cathedral, the arc, the park, the medical school that Nostradamus studied at. 
It was a really cute town and filled with students. 
One of the many highlights was stumbling upon the antique distract and still on our antique high spent a good hour in one store searching through this box of buttons and other miscellaneous items. I ended up spending 40 euro on a couple sets of antique buttons. 
Totally worth it, one set I found which there were about 12 of are said to be from 1900.
 


best pictures of the whole trip






No comments:

Post a Comment