Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

Rock it How ever you Want- tuques

I know this is the strangest post since we are all starting to enjoy the sun and thoughts of days on the beach but I had the inspiration today and couldn't help but post it.
I love Tuques! 
  I love them primarily on guys but girls can defiantly pull off the look. 
Here are some different ways of wearing a tuque

nice and snug

just a little cap


with hair and ears in- personal fav

popping off

Straight up

just couldn't resist posting another picture of Sean O'pry

sloppy and lots of colour!

with Swagga/ off to the side

this is just a really nice tuque

with some hair showing

with more hair showing but more sloppy

with no hair

on a girl  :)
There are many different ways but I just love them right now.
Every guy should own a Tuque.
Rock it how ever you want!

images via http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2011RTW-BOUT  &   http://www.gq.com/about/street-style

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and it is nice, so I want to invite you to follow my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow yours...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete