Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

OSSINGTON - Must visit when in Toronto

Whether you are visiting Toronto or live here Ossington  is a place that you MUST go check out. And  again.. and again... and again.

** note** " Ossington" is on Ossington Avenue between Dundas and Queen street and a bit of the surrounding area.

I have lived in the area my whole life and there are still places that I haven't checked out. It feels like there is something new going on every week. 
It is a street full of vintage clothing stores, new clothing stores,music stores,cafes, art gallery's, restaurants, bars, after hours, bakery's, yoga studios, theater schools, you name it. You probably wouldn't believe me if i told you it takes about 7 min to walk along the whole strip (without stopping to one of the many attractions). 

Anyways once I finished exams this semester I decided to treat myself to lunch, desert, and shopping along Ossington. These images HARDLY give it justice but its a place you need to visit irregardless of the quality and quantity of images you see.









No comments:

Post a Comment