Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Layered dream

 A couple weeks ago I had an inspiring dream. I was sitting in this dark dinning room which looked like it would be from a Tim Burton film. I was sitting at the dinner table watching this gentleman who was sitting at the head of the table getting his jacket taken off by a butler standing behind him. All I was seeing was from his waist up and occasionally  would switch views to see it from the butlers perspective. However when it appeared as if a jacket was being taken off it turned out to be a dress shirt and the gentlemen was wearing multiple dress shirts and the butler just kept taking one off after another. Its always hard to explain a dream to others but the bottom line was that I find this layering of dress shirts to be so fascinating!
I didn't think too much about this dream until a couple days after when I was looking through Bullett magazine there was an image where the model was wearing multiple dress shirts! This layering idea has got me hooked.
I posted the spread below as well as other layering outfits that gave me a similar feeling as to the one from my dream.







Images from Bullett magazine and GQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment