Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Pastel Blue Is The New Pink

There is no doubt that the hot colour for men this spring is pastel blue! It may be that since i love it so much i am seeing it everywhere but i am sure that i am not the only one . When i first mentioned to my brothers ( whom i love shopping for and getting them to rock the new styles) that i wanted to get them a pair of pastel blue jeans, or at least a shirt, they were not impressed. To justify myself i reminded them about how pink used to be a feared colour by men, but now its worn without a care. This will be the same way. You men just need the brave ones to start wearing it and the rest will follow. Which has already started! This morning i went to my corner store to pick up some things and there was this guy wearing a beautiful pair of straight leg, cuff rolled pastel blue pants! SO impressed! Anyways here are some images to show the runways and real-ways to pull off pastel blue.

N.Hoolywood

Tommy Hilfiger

3.1 Phillip Lim

3.1 Phillip Lim
Riviera Club

2 comments:

  1. I saw a woman shopping at Zara yesterday in pastel blue FROM HEAD TO TOE (shirt and pants with black shoes) and omg I kept thinking back to your blog and I just wanted to LAUGH. I don't think she read this blog. I only wish I wasn't working so I could have taken her pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha would have LOVED to see that!

    ReplyDelete