Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

I Love Talented People- Balu Ballistic


"Beatboxing is a form of vocal percussion which primarily involves the art of producing drum beats, rhythm, and musical sounds using one's mouth, lips, tongue and voice. It may also involve singing, vocal imitation of turntablism, the simulation of horns, strings, and other musical instruments. ..."-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatboxing

My friend Balu does some of the best beatboxing that i have ever heard. Self taught, this guy is unreal! The first time we met was at my birthday party and he had my whole party is awe when he beatboxed "happy birthday" with " Miami trick" for me! His swagger, his style sense, his humor, his awesome name. Balu is the man. Check out some of his work..

6 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog. Love it.
    I also <3 BALU. One of the most unique individuals I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see more BALU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balu is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balu came to my high school on Thursday (Woburn CI, in Scarborough) and him and the Unity Charity put on a amazing performance. The best performance our school has had in the three years I've been there. At first him and his group were doing a skit and mixed it up with a bit of dancing. And then Balu turned around and started beat boxing I was in awe. And it was totally unexpected. The show was well put together.

    First brown person I've seen that was SO gifted in vocal percussion. Thanks for representing bro. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ I totally agree!!
    I've however been going to Woburn for four years (including this year) and i can honestly say it was the best performance I've ever seen! And yes when he turned around and started beatboxing i was in awe too!

    lol, I agree with Everything you said!
    all the way to the end ;)
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Balu you are the most talented person i have ever got to see perform, even though i nver seen much perfomances I still think you're the best! Anyways, i was never interested in beatboxing till i saw balu perfrom and so far i have missed each beatboxing workshop at woburn since i had no time to attend. it would be more convenient if you were to ever come again to do the workshop at lunch
    i hope you go places with the talent you have:)

    ReplyDelete