Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Nail Art

Getting manicures are enjoyable of course but I am not one for having nail polish on my finger nails. Toe nails sure, but when its on my fingers unless it is perfectly fresh and well done it bothers me. I have always been interested in the nail polish trends and the super cute designs people do but it wasn't until I read Amy Verners article on the seasons nail styles in the Globe and Mail that I had the desire to go out and give my nails a makeover. I tried a couple different looks over a couple months but after it all I still prefer my nails the way they are. Clean, squround ( Square and Round. What my manicurist calls the way i like them filed), and at a healthy length.

Here are some of the colours i experimented with....



No comments:

Post a Comment