Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

GIRL

After our adventures at the Spoke Club we made our way down to FAT. As we were waiting for the fashion shows to start we walked back into the front room to notice a band was getting ready to perform. As  I am not as in-tuned with the music industry as I should be, I was unfamiliar with the band that was up. 
What really interested me though was there outfits. Each one matching, white Converse, white jeans, white t-shirt, with White with black detailing tuxedo jackets ( which i learned were vintage men of honor wedding jackets), and black Ray Bands. It was simple yet such a strong look. Of course me being the sucker-for-well-dressed-men that I am was curious as to what was going to come next so I decided to stop and listen. Turns out these men have style and talent! I instantly compared them to the Stokes but this may be because they are my favorite band. I learned from speaking with Olivier the drummer after the show they do listen to the Strokes so my biased comparison wasn't too far off haha.
Their show was amazing but we had to run to out short to get our seats for the fashion show but afterward we went for drinks at the Drake. Even after the show they all had vintage bomer jackets keeping the four of them cohesive.  They certainly have a good handle on how to get themselves an image. Style aside they are extremely friendly boys, have a great sense of humor, and absolutely love what they are doing. 
Here are some of the images from the night but be sure to check out their website!






No comments:

Post a Comment