Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Little Bit Of My Work

 Grommet detail on the shoulder of one of my dresses. I was going to use studs at first but i like this waaay more! Added some chain in there as well.
 This is my spider "bring" (Bracelet ring).. haven't thought of a better name yet but the way it works is that the thumb is the spider eggs, the middle finger the spider web, and the pinky is the spider. Unfortunately its a bit difficult and delicate to wear too often.
 Sneak peak into one of my photo shoots. These are not my designs i was styling. It was for a magazine competition.
My favorite necklace... currently. I made this one not to long ago. I was looking through a bead store on Queen st. and i found this pendent and fell in love with it. I bought some chain, a clasp, and put them all together. It now means so much to me and that i wont even let a friend borrow it .

No comments:

Post a Comment